Small bags filling machine EDS 60 – EC – Description
The Small Bags Filling Machine is widely used for agricultural and industrial packaging. It is very suitable for the dosing of wheat, cereals, oilseeds, grain fodder crops and granular materials.
The machine has a strong and durable construction, pneumatic dosing shutter with square entrance and a weighing module, connected to the dosing shutter by two load cells.
Allows bulk products packing in doses of 10 to 50kg. Filling capacity: 3 bags per minute, up to 50kg each. Two- stage dosing: coarse and fine; pneumatic dual jaws to hold the bag.
Standardly offered with 283mm filler diameter. Can be customized for 150mm, 210mm or alternative bag sizes.
Weighing controller model ELICOM-CS, graphic LCD display, LED backlight and membrane keypad.
The filling machine can be designed according to the specific needs of the client.
- Model: EDS 60 – EC
- Capacity: 3 bags/min (for doses of 50kg)
- Packaged doses: from 10 to 50kg
- Max load of the bag: 50 kg
- Diameter of the filler:
– Standard: 283mm
– Optional diameters: 150mm, 210mm or by specification
- Accuracy: ±1%
- Power and Air supply:
– Power supply: 220V,50W
– Air supply for the pneumatic system: 6-8 Bar
– Air consumption: 3 l/min
– pneumatic dosing shutter with square entrance (180х180mm)
– weighing module for the dosing shutter with two load cells
– pneumatic dual jaws to hold the bag
– two-stage dosing
– electronic controller – model ELICOM-CS, graphic LCD display (256x64) with LED backlight and membrane keypad